A variety of diets allows you to choose the most optimal in terms of duration, effectiveness and health impact. The search for your favorite diet usually takes years, because you have to go through a lot of similar options and as a result experience disappointment.
We draw your attention to a diet called Favorite, which has managed to win the hearts and stomachs of many women due to its very high performance. In just one week, Favorite Diet allows you to lose a volume of 2 centimeters and lose up to 5 kg of extra pounds, and not just because of the withdrawal of fluid from the body. This is facilitated by a very hard, hungry, but effective diet compiled by modern nutritionists.
The Essence of Diet Favorites, Important Rules and Benefits
This fast diet is based on a hungry and limited diet, which is spread over only a week and allows you to lose almost a pound every day. For the first 3 days, the excess fluid is removed from the cells of the body, and then the body begins to cleanse itself of toxins, radicals, suspensions and metal salts, toxins, decomposition products. Eventually the diet, the fat layer begins to burn, allowing you to shed an extra few inches in quantity.
This wonderful effect is achieved thanks to the mono diet. Each day of the program is a mono diet with a certain set of foods. Therefore, products from different days cannot be mixed with each other. That is, the main principles of nutrition: a uniform and separate diet.
The diet scheme is as follows: one day on fruits and berries, one on vegetables and herbs, one on healthy proteins, and the other 3 days of pure drinking. On the last day, the child combines several foods and is a kind of way out of the program.
Favorite diet rules:
- the daily routine is strictly observed, it is forbidden to add any other products to the established menu;
- in case of failure, you should start the diet from scratch;
- overeating, overeating at night and indulging in holidays are strictly forbidden;
- should take at least 4-5 snacks a day, while the last time we manage to eat 3 hours before bedtime;
- it is necessary to maintain a drinking regime, because the diet will be very hungry, and the volume of the stomach should be filled with at least useful fluid;
- before starting a diet it is necessary to consult a doctor, because the program has many contraindications and restrictions for people in poor health;
- during dieting, you should abandon any physical activity, weight lifting, sports, and also reduce the possibility of psychological stress (ideally it would be to have a quiet passive rest during rest);
- is forbidden to exceed the duration of the diet, and you can repeat the course only six months later;
- during the diet you should definitely take vitamin and mineral complexes, macro- and microelements, other energy supplements, amino acids;
- If you feel unwell or feel unwell, your diet should be stopped immediately and medical attention sought.
Favorite dietary benefits:
- stomach volume is significantly reduced, which in the future will allow satiety in small portions and, consequently, consume fewer calories;
- low-calorie and restrictive diet allows you to lose not only extra pounds (as in most other methods), but also fat during the diet;
- the body is qualitatively cleansed of all harmful components, toxins, poisons, carcinogenic substances;
- lowers blood cholesterol levels;
- metabolism is accelerated to the maximum, which contributes to faster and better assimilation of products;
- due to consuming a large amount of fiber and cleansing the gastrointestinal tract of toxins, digestion improves, stool problems disappear (constipation, diarrhea);
- there is a complex determination of the body, which has a positive effect on the body's defenses;
- hydro-lipid and water-salt balance is normalized;
- the effectiveness of the diet is indisputable - in a week you are guaranteed to lose about 5 kg, which will reduce the volume by 2 or more centimeters; The
- diet is quite operational, which will allow you to quickly edit your figure before the bathing season, the upcoming vacation or a new wardrobe;
- mono-diet programs are suitable for working people, because these products are always suitable to take with you during the day;
- All dietary ingredients are easy to find on store shelves at a reasonable price, and they require minimal time and effort to prepare.
Favorite food product set, menu features and example
As we have already learned, every day a child will consist of a certain food whose list is not allowed to be changed or supplemented.
Let's see what ingredients we need for a whole week of diet:
- any steamed vegetables and herbs, cooked, cheese, stewed and grilled (especially leaning on green vegetables);
- dressings - tomato paste, lemon juice, vegetable oil (olive, flax, sesame), soy sauce, lean unsweetened yogurt;
- Fruit (excluding high-calorie and sweet) (excluding dates, grapes, dried fruit, bananas, dates, mangoes, figs, melons);
- sour and sweet and sour berries;
- low-fat fermented milk drinks (kefir, bifidok, fermented baked milk, lean cottage cheese, natural unsweetened yogurt);
- skinless poultry meat in cooked, steamed and stewed form;
- chicken and quail eggs;
- lean sea fish and seafood, algae;
- Healthy beverages (fermented milk, herbal and green tea, pomegranate soup, ginger drink, jellies, unsweetened compotes, fruit and vegetable juices, berry smoothies and fruit drinks, nectars, fillet-based chicken soup, non-carbonatedunsalted mineral water).
Other products are strictly forbidden in the diet. We refuse fatty meats and smoked meats, pasta and bakery products, cereals, confectionery and sweets. Pickles, marinades, fatty sauces, mayonnaise, sauces, dressings, food additives (sugar, salt, starch and others), canning also leave the menu. Drinks, alcohol, coffee, packaged juices and drinks, sweet soda, energy drinks are strictly forbidden. In no case do we allow ourselves semi-finished products, snacks, fast food, snacks, fast food.
First and foremost, it is important to prepare a few days before the diet. Eat the above healthy foods, including whole grains and lean meats. The body must begin to cleanse itself and get used to low-calorie foods in small amounts.
Day # 1, 3, 6 - Drinking
Today we consume only permitted drinks and soups in any quantity. Preference is given to low-fat fermented dairy products, fresh carrots, pumpkin and citrus fruits, chicken soup, herbal decoctions and plain water. At the same time, it is recommended to bring the amount of plain water to 2 liters per day, which will enable the best results in weight loss.
We use vegetable juices, berries and fruits very carefully, because some of them are caloric (up to 120 kcal per standard glass). It is recommended to combine 50: 50 with plain water to reduce both the calorie content of the drink itself and the% sugar content in it.
Food additives such as salt and sugar are also forbidden during the day of drinking. We choose mineral water exclusively unsalted and non-carbonated. The presence of salt on drinking days can cause fluid retention, swelling of the tissues, which will negatively affect health, kidneys and weight indicators.
As peristalsis improves on drinking days, be prepared for possible diarrhea.
Lack of protein nowadays can cause unpleasant symptoms: dizziness, nausea, weakness, decreased productivity, insomnia, colic and stomach cramps. Therefore, any physical and psychological stress is strictly forbidden.
Example of water day:
- We have breakfast with green tea with lemon - 300 ml. Put a glass of mineral water as well.
- Snack - fresh apple and carrot, a glass of mineral water.
- For lunch, eat 300 ml of chicken or veal lean soup with herbs and natural spices (minimum salt). Wash everything with tomato juice without salt, mineral water.
- Snack - berry jelly, mineral water.
- Berry juice - 200 ml, a glass of mineral water is put for dinner.
- Before going to bed we drink a mug of bifidok or kefir.
Day # 2 - Vegetables
Today we rely on any vegetables, reducing the consumption of starch (potatoes, beets, corn, carrots). The total content of calories in the diet ranges from 800-1000 kcal. Season salads and soups exclusively with olive oil, lemon juice and natural spices without salt and chili.
On Vegetable Day, nutritionists advise to pay attention to green vegetables, especially cabbage, which helps burn lipid cells.
Example of vegetables:
- We will have breakfast with a salad of several types of cabbage with herbs and lemon juice. We wash it with green tea.
- Snack - 100 g of puree cooked in water. We decorate the dish with green peas and stewed beans.
- Lunch consists of vegetarian soup of asparagus, celery, pumpkin, potatoes and garlic. We wash everything with tomato juice without salt.
- Snack - salad of tomatoes, peppers, olives, basil and arugula.
- Dinner includes stewed beans (150g) and vinaigrette (150g). We wash everything with fresh lemons.
Day 4 - fruit
We lie on a variety of fruits and berries, except for the sweet and caloric. You should also notice a certain concentration of the same, because excessive consumption of certain fruits can lead to a strong allergic reaction. In general, it is allowed to eat up to 2 kg of different berries and fruits during the fruit day.
The healthiest fruit on a child's day is citrus fruits, especially grapefruit and pineapple, which are natural fat burners.
Due to the acidity of the fruit and berries, you will feel hungry throughout the day, so you will need to take small snacks every 2 hours and drink enough water.
Example of fruit day:
- Breakfast consists of apple-pear puree (250 g). We wash it with green tea.
- Snack - 2 juicy peaches, a glass of grapefruit juice.
- Lunch consists of a fruit salad topped with homemade unsweetened yogurt. We also eat 1 pomegranate.
- Snack - a couple of slices of pineapple, 2 steamed pears. Rinse with rosehip soup.
- Dinner consists of 1 grapefruit, 200 g of any fruit (ripe gooseberries, currants, blackberries). We wash it with tea.
Day 5 - proteins
Protein day presupposes the long-awaited saturation of the starving organism with energy substances. Nowadays it is difficult, but it is necessary to refrain from overeating, because from a hunger strike you can eat exactly these proteins much more than you should. The optimal solution would be to distribute the entire volume of protein for 5-6 small bites, which is quite enough to saturate the body.
Care should be taken with dairy products, as the lactose in their composition can accumulate fluid in the body, causing visual “weight”.
Despite protein recovery in the body, training and effort are strictly forbidden.
Example of a protein day:
- Breakfast consists of an omelette with 2 chicken eggs, boiled beans and a glass of low-fat cow's milk.
- Snack - a glass of fermented baked milk, 2 meringues.
- Lunch consists of steamed chicken breast, stewed lentils.
- Snack - fresh cheese with herbs.
- Slice of roasted fish with Brussels sprouts and asparagus for dinner. We rinse it with a glass of bifidok.
Day number 7 - Cessation of diet
The last day is the consolidation of results and a gradual transition to a normal diet. Rationally make your menu based on all the products listed in the Favorite Diet.
Try to avoid adding sugar, salt, fatty sauces and oils to your food today. Vegetables and fruits should be mostly fresh.
Example release date:
- For breakfast, eat an omelette of 2 chicken eggs, and rinse it with kefir.
- Snack - 2 peaches, grapefruit juice.
- Lunch consists of vegetable soup, boiled veal with vegetables.
- Snack - a portion of fresh cheese with berries, fresh carrots.
- Dinner includes a salad of fish and vegetables steamed with cabbage. We wash it with bifidok.
If all requirements are properly met, weight loss will be approximately 800 g per day.
How to get out of a favorite child
In fact, the last day of a favorite child is the beginning of getting out of it. In order not to regain the lost weight in the near future, you should carefully and for a long time get out of the diet.
First of all, you should set a rule not to add more than one new product to your daily menu. That is, on the first day of leaving the diet for breakfast you can introduce rice porridge, and on the second day for dinner add seafood and hard cheese salad.
You should also strictly monitor your diet for at least 2-3 weeks, limiting the aforementioned harmful foods. The calorie content of food all this time should be lower than before the start of the diet. For example, within a month, the protein content in the meal should not exceed 1. 5 g per 1 kg of human weight. Lipids on the menu should be minimal, and those are vegetables. But carbohydrates should be present, but only slowly.
In addition to carbohydrate intake, you should return to regular exercise and sports. Visits to saunas and baths, massage of problem areas will also be useful.
To consolidate the result, every 1, 5 weeks organize yourself a day of drinking on an empty stomach, which will allow you to get rid of accumulated excess grams, as well as to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins.
Disadvantages and contraindications of a favorite child
Such a rigid and restrictive diet simply cannot have its drawbacks. First of all, it is the need to take vitamin-mineral complexes due to poor nutrition. The daily menu is so sparse, boring, restrictive and hard that the body cannot cope without outside support. Also, this menu sooner or later manifests itself in consequences such as dizziness, weakness, nausea, loss of strength, depression, nervousness, insomnia, upset stools, stomach discomfort, colic and cramps, decreased performance and concentration, deterioration of hair, skinand nails. . . .
The fact of drastic weight loss is also embarrassing. Yes, some people may achieve such an operative effect, however, the consequences are quite sad - stretch marks, cellulite, the appearance of flabby and relaxed areas on the skin. Also, during the diet, the muscle mass burns quickly, the results of sports training fall, and the volume of the breasts decreases.
Well, the final chord among the disadvantages is the fact that the pounds after the diet return very quickly and completely, unless you radically change your menu and lifestyle in favor of vegetables, fruits, milk and lean meat.
Dietary contraindications are also serious:
- hypertension, blood pressure spikes, vascular and heart disease;
- allergies to main menu products;
- diabetes mellitus;
- elderly, adolescents and children;
- breastfeeding, pregnancy;
- previous surgeries and injuries, rehabilitation;
- presence of chronic, inflammatory, infectious and viral diseases;
- mental disorders, nervous system disorders;
- metabolic problems;
- weakened immunity;
- diseases and problems with the gastrointestinal tract, digestive disorders, impaired peristalsis, bloating, diseases of the genitourinary and endocrine systems;
- liver and kidney disease.